Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Apple breaks silence on ‘Bendgate’, defends allegations of bending iPhones  (Read 1888 times)

NewsHound

• Platinum member

• Personal Text
    Automated news posting bot
Apple breaks silence on ‘Bendgate’, defends allegations of bending iPhones

In an attempt to put the kibosh on widespread reports of bending iPhone’s, Apple released a statement Thursday stating only nine customers have contacted the company with complaints of bent devices.

Source: Apple breaks silence on ‘Bendgate’, defends allegations of bending iPhones

KNH

This got a lot of attention in the US as well, even though at the time the first report came out in the US, only 4 people had actually been affected by this. I keep checking to see if my bends, but so far mine is good  :P

kgord

I never heard of this actually. i am glad there were only a few phones that were affected with this. It just seems like it could be a major problem. Those who have the issue, i am sure know who they are. It can be a problem that many people are afflicted with. it is just a way that users might find Apple devices to be problematic. If you get a lemon, I am sure they can be exchanged.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.