Dr. Sat discussion forum

Phone providers => Wireless cellular => Topic started by: NewsHound on September 26, 2014, 01:31 pm

Title: Apple breaks silence on ‘Bendgate’, defends allegations of bending iPhones
Post by: NewsHound on September 26, 2014, 01:31 pm
Apple breaks silence on ‘Bendgate’, defends allegations of bending iPhones

In an attempt to put the kibosh on widespread reports of bending iPhone’s, Apple released a statement Thursday stating only nine customers have contacted the company with complaints of bent devices.

Source: Apple breaks silence on ‘Bendgate’, defends allegations of bending iPhones (http://globalnews.ca/news/1584557/apple-breaks-silence-on-bendgate-defends-allegations-of-bending-iphones/)
Title: Re: Apple breaks silence on ‘Bendgate’, defends allegations of bending iPhones
Post by: KNH on February 13, 2015, 05:52 pm
This got a lot of attention in the US as well, even though at the time the first report came out in the US, only 4 people had actually been affected by this. I keep checking to see if my bends, but so far mine is good  :P
Title: Re: Apple breaks silence on ‘Bendgate’, defends allegations of bending iPhones
Post by: kgord on November 27, 2015, 03:28 pm
I never heard of this actually. i am glad there were only a few phones that were affected with this. It just seems like it could be a major problem. Those who have the issue, i am sure know who they are. It can be a problem that many people are afflicted with. it is just a way that users might find Apple devices to be problematic. If you get a lemon, I am sure they can be exchanged.