Television sources > Internet streaming

Amazon Prime auto-renewal charges frustrate customers

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kamarsun1:
I have not used amazon for streaming movies yet but I heard the quality was good and they have Amazon exclusives as well. Maybe I will check them out but I'm not going to pay if the price is to high.

KNH:
$90 is pretty pricey for it. I really don't like when companies auto-renew and charge serious money, but I understand they are legally allowed to and will of course do it for the money. I do, however, think it would be fair if the customer received at least three notifications beforehand. I know they send at least one, but reminders may be necessary to some people in case they want to cancel their subscription.

mikka254:
Wow, that's steep. I wonder why they decided to frustrate the customers. That is basically scaring away people from amazon prime.

dyanmarie25:
Well, that's a bit too much. I don't think I'll ever subscribe to them if the charge goes up even more again.

Niall95g:
Some customers in the United Kingdom also got slapped with a large fee too. The renewal price rocketed without informing the customers. I was one of those affected and I will not use Amazon anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version