Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Black Mirror  (Read 3045 times)

tiffaninichole

Black Mirror
« on: December 02, 2015, 09:30 pm »
Has anyone watched this show on Netflix? It is so amazing. This show reminds me of The Twilight Zone, it's so unique and really makes you think about the different scenarios of each episode. They're actually going to be making a movie based on one of the episodes called The Entire History of You, and I'm psyched about it because it was my absolute favorite episode from the season. I'm super excited to see it on the big screen, I think it'll be amazing.

kgord

Re: Black Mirror
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 01:38 pm »
No, I never heard of Black Mirror. The things that I have watched on Netflix were Orange is the New Black...and I binged watched Breaking Bad as I had not seen the original series. Breaking Bad was so good!! Orange is good too, but it gets a bit silly at times. I have been watching some Amazon Prime available on Kindle. They have their own series. Mozart in the Jungle was good, and Transparent I think is good, but I don't think I am going oto watch it.

JohnBeaulieu

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 11:37 am »
I haven't ever seen it but I would like to check it out. It looks like there are 3 seasons of it available on Netflix. It is rated TV-MA so I guess I'll wait until the kids are in bed.

TheInventionOfFlying

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 11:20 am »
Wow it seems really interesting. I actually went to Youtube to watch a trailer. I haven't seen anything like it before-- Mr. Robot and Sense8 seem closer to it's dramatic appeal and plot line. Thanks for letting me know about this show now I have something new to binge-watch to. :)

rz3300

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 02:04 pm »
I have never heard of this one but I have to say that it really sounds intriguing.  Anytime somebody recommends something that they say reminds them of the Twilight Zone, my ears perk up because that was always one of my favorites back in the day.  I am surprised that I have not come across it on Netflix, but now I know what to search for...thanks for the share.

kgord

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 09:19 am »
I am glad I revisited this thread because I am looking for something unique to watch on Netflix. I have been wathing Making a Murderer, which is a good and arresting series...although of course, a bit slanted. I am looking for a new and meaty series to get into, and Black Mirror might fit the bill. I watch Netflix every night on my kindle..so it sounds like a likely bit of programming.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.