Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Who is your Cellphone Carrier?  (Read 5341 times)

kgord

Who is your Cellphone Carrier?
« on: December 27, 2015, 04:38 pm »
Although it may be unpopular, I use Tracphone. We have few options out here in the rural area, and Tracphone is one that is available for us. I actually like it because there are a variety of plans and phones available and, you can get service literally everywhere. This is one of the best things about being able to use this network. i find it to be one that is very useful no matter where you are.

PingPongCall

Re: Who is your Cellphone Carrier?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 01:08 pm »
I love trakphone but I use T-mobile. It doesn't really work where I live but I have no problems with it otherwise. As a matter of fact nothing really works where I live. Verizon can be spotty at best here but out of everything it works the best. (Best being an EXTREMELY relative term here)

PingPongCall

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 01:10 pm »
It's also worth noting that AT&T worked wonderfully out here until they had that restructure a few years ago. That completely ruined everything for people that live in the middle of nowhere.

JohnBeaulieu

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 11:15 pm »
Although it may be unpopular, I use Tracphone. We have few options out here in the rural area, and Tracphone is one that is available for us. I actually like it because there are a variety of plans and phones available and, you can get service literally everywhere. This is one of the best things about being able to use this network. i find it to be one that is very useful no matter where you are.

You do know that Tracfone isn't an actual carrier right? They resell access to other providers networks. Tracfone doesn't have their own network.

TheRedCap

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 01:53 pm »
T-Mobile. While I'm not a fan of their stance with Net-Neutrality and the like, they're really is not much of an option in my area. That being said, there service isn't bad and they have the right prices for phones. Still it would be nice to have coverage in more area.

JohnBeaulieu

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 08:28 pm »
T-Mobile. While I'm not a fan of their stance with Net-Neutrality and the like, they're really is not much of an option in my area. That being said, there service isn't bad and they have the right prices for phones. Still it would be nice to have coverage in more area.

What area? T-Mobile doesn't have a very good coverage map...

kgord

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 10:01 am »
Yes, I totally wish I could get T mobile service. I think they have the best plans. I live in the country, and like many other things we just don't get good service out here including cellphone carriers. I just wish there was more of a selection with many different providers...What we have is dreck!! That is why I really, really want to move.

KO6153

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 04:37 pm »
For the longest time, my family was a loyal member to Verizon. After a while, we switched to T-Mobile. At the time, they still had a contract and we thought joining them would save us more money, but in the long run... :-\ Yeesh!
Then we went to AT&T it was all well and great for the most part, but the cheapest option for our family all together (Five of us) was Sprint. Sprint was the last thing on my mind, it is not the most popular Cellphone Carrier and their commercials seem to be a bit iffy as well. You always see these great commercial for T-Mobile and Verizon the main two competitors and then every so often you see a Sprint commercial and it just looks kind of sad.. Although right now, I would rather switch back to T-Mobile, I think Sprint will be okay for now.

kgord

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 12:48 pm »
I really don't like Verizon...They keep thinking I owe them money because I mailed back a device within the time frame they told me to...and because of the mail delivery it got there a day late. This was actually for an internet related device and not a cellphone, but regardless, I would not go back to Verizon. I think there are too many other good providers.

Trevor Kohne

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2016, 08:49 pm »
I'm currently with AT&T and have been with them for about 4 years. I enjoy the service and have had minimal issues with connection and speed. Very solid provider.

rz3300

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2016, 02:06 pm »
Well I have Verizon right now but I have been looking around for some other options because they are really getting pretty expensive, and I find myself not really using everything that I am paying for so I think that a change of pace is needed.  There are so many options out there too, which can be frustrating but in the end I think I will end up with a better deal.  I hope that I can find what I am looking for.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.