Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: AT&T Issues  (Read 2284 times)

baldyhead

AT&T Issues
« on: December 28, 2015, 02:46 pm »
I've been having major issues with AT&T and really need to switch carriers.  After cancelling a landline service with them they continued to take the payments we were sending in and applying it to the old account number that they decided to change without informing us.  Right now I have an astronomically high bill and an equally high credit with AT&T and they refuse to transfer the funds.  They are going to release the funds back to me but I have to pay the bill twice and wait for them to send the payment back to me at the end of the month.

I spent over 10 hours in a week with them to get it straightened out.  Hung up on, transferred over 20 times and the resolution they provided is idiotic.

JohnBeaulieu

Re: AT&T Issues
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 11:13 am »
The POTS offerings and the cellular service are not handled by the same company even though they may share the AT&T name. They have very different service records and methods.

kgord

Re: AT&T Issues
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 10:24 am »
When I first moved here I had AT and T service. My cellphones barely worked out here, and I had to switch carriers. I know some people in the region use them, but I don't think they are for me.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.