Television sources > Over The Air (OTA) television

How Many Channels?

(1/5) > >>

Johnderman:
I'm just curious, how many channels do you guys get, on average, and are you in the Metro area or in a small town? I can only get about 3, and the reception is awful!

mairj23:
That I cant answer because I'm in the U.S. Here, we can get about 10 to 12 on average. Yes, the reception is bad at times and if you got an outdoor antenna, you constantly have to turn it for best reception. I wonder how things work in Canada, contrast to the U.S.

westmixxin:
 Yes without cable I get about 20 channels on average and I think that's a pretty decent amount of channels to be honest with you and I really enjoy each and every one of them. But I have become a little bored with some of the programming and I wish that things would get at least a little bit more interesting. But you can't complain if you're not ordering cable.

mairj23:
I get about 10 channels here in Florida. The networks of ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox. There are some other channels you get but the programming isn't too good. Also these new digital antennas don't last too long and are very cheap.

easily confused:
Here in the far eastern corner of Ontario I am receiving 19 OTA channels without moving the antenna. I have an antenna on top of a 50" tower and a rotor. In total we receive around 35 channels depending on how the antenna is positioned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version