Radio sources > Internet streaming

Internet Streaming Music Discovery service

<< < (2/2)

JohnBeaulieu:
I have used slicethepie but it isn't really much of a streaming service.  It's okay for music discovery but you don't get to pick genres even though they inquire about what you like during account creation. The pay is pretty minimal but if you have some time to spare I guess it is okay.

tiffaninichole:
I signed up for Music X-Ray about 2 months ago and so far have been given a whole heaping two songs to listen to and review. I tried changing my music preference tons of times to see if I get more rating opportunities and nothing.

Also signed up with Slice The Pie but haven't given it a fair shot. Maybe I should. With the holidays in full swing, I'll need every dollar I can get.

kgord:
I did slice the pie and made a little money on it, before they decided to get rid of me, From what I have heard of music xray...it does not seem to be a worthwhile site to review music on it. Maybe Discovery music is something better. I don't know.

baldyhead:
Slice of the Pie sounds like a great way to make some passive income for adding to my piggy bank.  Seems like very few people are making anything off of it at the moment though, is anyone having any luck with it?

JohnBeaulieu:
Slice of pie is very slow to earn from, the payouts have a minimum and are done on their schedule rather than as earned. You are probably better off looking elsewhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version