Radio sources > Internet streaming

Internet Streaming Music Discovery service

(1/2) > >>

Johnderman:
Well I started using a new service not long ago, you listen to new artists and say whether they're good or not, you get all genres. It's been really interesting, and I get paid to review songs too, so it's kind of fun, and I've discovered a ton of new talent out there that has not even been seen mainstream yet. I mean, they only have a few views each on Youtube and their talent is amazing! If you want to know about it pm me, I don't think I can put links in here.

mairj23:
I joined this site called Slice the Pie. They pay you to review songs from up and coming artists. I enjoy it to a certain degree, but they don't pay you much. The average is between 9 and 12 cents per review and you cash out when you hit $10. If you got time and patience, give this a try.

E.Mil:
I also have done Slice the Pie. It's good for easy money and something to do in your spare time.

JohnBeaulieu:

--- Quote from: mairj23 on April 18, 2015, 06:10 pm ---I joined this site called Slice the Pie. They pay you to review songs from up and coming artists. I enjoy it to a certain degree, but they don't pay you much. The average is between 9 and 12 cents per review and you cash out when you hit $10. If you got time and patience, give this a try.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the info. I'm going to check it out. It sounds interesting.

mairj23:
There is another site called music x-ray. I joined it at least but haven't been able to cash out. They only let you review music whenever they send you an email. I wouldn't join this site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version