Radio sources > Internet streaming

Best music streaming

<< < (2/2)

kgord:
I can actually getSspotify on my phone I notice, I wonder how people like it? I really haven't heard any reviews although I think it is a popular service. It certainly seems to be available many places. So hence, I think i has taken off.

KO6153:
I used to be obsessed with iTunes Radio, but now I am in favor of Spotify. iTunes radios having better music standards and more recent, popular music. Although, Spotify is less costly for me, and I am not just talking about the monthly memberships costs. After listening to one song on iTunes radios I have used up to 100 to 150 MB of data, which may not seem like a lot at first, but it most definitely adds up. After listening to one song on Spotify my data has gone up .5 to 2 MB. Not only that, Spotify allows you make playlists and more that simply gives you a better music experience overall.
Don't get me wrong, I will always be an Apple fan in my heart but right now Spotify trumps iTunes.

Trevor Kohne:
Personally, I'm a big fan of Sound Cloud. You're able to find songs posted by a range of both professional artists to amateur as well. It's essentially like YouTube but with music.

rz3300:
I like Spotify too.  I have just gotten used to it at this point, and I like the whole playlist feature because it just makes things so much easier for me.  It is convenient and easy to set up and let it go, which is really all that I am looking for in an online streaming service.  I also like the look of it, which is usually not that important to me but it is a nice added feature.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version