Radio sources > Internet streaming

Best music streaming

(1/2) > >>

Briannagodess:

I love using Spotify. It is user friendly, has a nice selection of music and does not require a premium account to use it effectively. What is your favorite music streaming app?

tlspiegel:
Pandora is my favorite. I have a paid account, so there are no interruptive commercials. I stream music to my Grace Digital Radio.    I have several genre's of music I like, but the station I created called J.J. Cale is my favorite.

kgord:
i don't have unlimited internet so I don't use many of those streaming services.  I am familiar with both Pandora and itunes. They give me some of the music that i need when I am looking to stream. These are just some of the services  you need when you are getting streaming tah you enjoy. It is just one of the optins you can use. I am glad to hear people like Spotify though, maybe I will try it.

TheInventionOfFlying:
I used to stream from itunes but since I've switched to Samsung products I have no need for it anymore. I also had an 8tracks account but the music kept being removed due to copyright issues. I now stream on my Spotify and I absolutely love it. I don't mind paying for premium because I get playlists on the go now and I can discover new music, connect with my friends and in general just pretend to have great taste in music when I DJ at a party!

JohnBeaulieu:
Everything about iTunes seems geared towards steering people towards and trapping them into using Apple devices. I wouldn't use it at all let alone for streaming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version