Television sources > Internet streaming

Sony's 'The Interview' coming to Netflix

<< < (2/4) > >>

westmixxin:
 As soon and this came out I was instantly on Netflix I was surprised that it came the Netflix so fast. But the movie actually ended up making a lot of money even though it didn't go to theaters it's pretty much open up a brand-new door to be honest with you. If the movie theaters want to increase the revenue they're going to have to create a much more interesting experience.

E.Mil:
I didn't have any interest in seeing the movie at the movie theater before all this stuff happened. I will probably catch it on Netflix and see what the big fuss was all about.

Briannagodess:

Oh I would love to watch this movie! I love James Franco! I think this movie would be really funny and a huge pain for the country they are making fun of, lol.

tiffaninichole:
I remember all of the hullaballoo this movie caused. It was madness. I ended up downloading it when all the scandal was happening and enjoyed it for the most part. As with most comedies, some parts were really funny and others were just too over the top and dumb.

I was surprised when they ended up releasing it despite all of the drama surrounding it... unless they're the ones who planted all of the dramatic stories in the first place. LOL

TheInventionOfFlying:
The movie was a satire-- it's meant to be funny, a poke at North Korea's leadership and they acted so drastically. I can't believe Sony was scared about North Korea's threat good thing the President backed them up though. I though the film was funny it wasn't very intelligent ofcourse but it was engaging. Satires and comedies are supposed to make you think about stuff that we're too polite to say at the dinner table.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version