Television sources > Internet streaming

Sony's 'The Interview' coming to Netflix

<< < (3/4) > >>

JohnBeaulieu:
After all the hype followed by the threats, the initial pulling of the movie and then the release it didn't turn out to be very good. It had a few funny moments but was really overdone in spots. They were trying to hard. The plot was pretty weak as well.

kgord:
Actually, the Interview has been on Netflix for quite awhile. I first started using it this summer and I remember seeing it on there. I heard it is not a very good movie, but I might watch it sometime if I have nothing better to do. It certainly led to a lot of commotion. I think China helps to sit on that crazy North Korean.

PingPongCall:
While it's true that it's been on there for awhile, I'm still amazed that a major film studio was willing to do something like this. Considering the actors and talents involved I'm even more surprised that they were okay with it.

PingPongCall:

--- Quote from: kgord on January 05, 2016, 12:04 pm ---Actually, the Interview has been on Netflix for quite awhile. I first started using it this summer and I remember seeing it on there. I heard it is not a very good movie, but I might watch it sometime if I have nothing better to do. It certainly led to a lot of commotion. I think China helps to sit on that crazy North Korean.

--- End quote ---
did it really, I hadn't heard about this. Whats wrong with North Korea? How can a place like that still exist?

JohnBeaulieu:
Major talents and studio aside, the movie was absolutely terrible. It it didn't deserve the attention it got even without N. Korea having a hissy fit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version