Television sources > FTA Receiver Support

Eliminating Transparency

(1/5) > >>

Bungo Pony:
Just got an AZBOX Minime from Dr Sat. Is there any way to eliminate the awful transparency on the OSD? It makes everything extremely difficult to read. I couldn't find any menu item for it, and the instructions leave much to be desired

Bungo Pony:
This thing keeps locking up on me with a flickering volume display :(

Bungo Pony:
It seems to work better after scanning Galaxy 19 and seemed to unlock all the advanced settings I couldn't find before. The EPG guide annoyingly interferes with changing channel (and does absolutely nothing) but I cant find a way to shut it off.

I wish my Pansat 3500 wasn't so outdated

Bungo Pony:
So here's how this is turning out... I scanned about half the sky and figured I'd done enough for the time being and decided to enjoy what I'd scanned. The box started randomly rebooting, getting more frequent, and eventually locked up all together. I successfully restarted in safe mode and tried to restart the box again normally to no avail. I downloaded the latest firmware upgrade and installed it successfully. The machine rebooted AGAIN into safe mode.

This is not acceptable for a $200+ piece of equipment. I'm absolutely frustrated beyond belief at this. It worked nicely for a couple of hours, but I've spent more time configuring this unit than enjoying it, and now I'm spending more time troubleshooting it. This is the FIRST DAY of usage.

Can I send this thing back? Possibly for something from a different brand?

DrSat:

--- Quote from: Bungo Pony on December 25, 2015, 11:31 am ---Just got an AZBOX Minime from Dr Sat. Is there any way to eliminate the awful transparency on the OSD? It makes everything extremely difficult to read. I couldn't find any menu item for it, and the instructions leave much to be desired

--- End quote ---

You may eliminate OSD transparency as follows:

1. Go to the Colors menu by going to Main Menu, System settings, User interface then Colors.
2. Select the Background item in the "Content" category
3. Select the Alpha slider by pressing the down arrow 3 times then press the left arrow until the alpha setting slider is all the way to the left.
4. Press OK to save.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 for the "Content selected" category.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version