Television sources > Dish Network

DirecTv vs Dish Network

<< < (2/3) > >>

kgord:
I like direct tv better. i have dish right now, but will probably switch back to Direct. I took advantage of a special promotion that dish had, but they want to jack up my rates now, so I think I am going to go back to Direct TV. The only problem is that I may move, and I don't want to keep them if I do, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

tiffaninichole:
Definitely DirecTv. Better prices, a wider selection of choices, better customer service, more channels and basically everything that they do is better than Dish. LOL.

I also like that they recently merged with AT&T, which is my phone and internet provider. So now I can easily bundle everything and get better prices for services that I already had.

tlspiegel:
DirecTV is what I have, and I have been extremely happy with their service. The channel guide is easy to navigate and from what I've heard and read, they provide more programming than Dish.  I also like the fact that every so often they will show the upper premium channels like HBO, Cinemax, etc., for several days for free every so often.  I won't pay for those channels, because they have too many repeat movies.  But, it's nice to view it once in a while. 

All my neighbors have DirecTV.  You NEVER see a truck coming by to do maintenance on a dish or hardware in a person's home.  That alone tells you their service is great.

jaredstephens6:
I think dish is better! Dish doesn't raise your payment at all!

jaredstephens6:
We haven't had any problems using dish and we have had it for years! We are happy with what we get out of it.  Just wish the DVR wasn't so laggy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version