Television sources > DirecTV

DIRECTV is the undisputed sports leader

<< < (2/3) > >>

JohnBeaulieu:
I don't know about the leader as I haven't researched other providers. I can say that I am very happy with the sports package. I don't feel like I'm missing anything I want to see.

shanetx1969:
I really do believe that DirecTV is the leader in sports subscriptions. Being a huge sports fan, I love the variety that DirecTV offers their subscribers. Do I think they are a bit pricey? Yes. I really wish they would lower their price of sports subscriptions. I am of the belief that if they would lower their price, more subscribers would have the opportunity to purchase and enjoy all the sports action that DirecTV has to offer.

guitarmom12:
In my family Football is a must so its only fitting that we have DIRECTV. They have so many channels with football games so its like football is on 24 hours aday lol. It makes it nice when we have to miss a current game because we can always watch it later.

JohnBeaulieu:
It all depends on what you pay for. The coverage you describe comes at a premium.

RalphRogers:
Directv provides an excellent sports package. I am highly satisfied. Has anyone found anything better?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version