Television sources > DirecTV

DIRECTV is the undisputed sports leader

(1/3) > >>

joshua minaya:
On their website DirectTV has the following claims:

Only DIRECTV has NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX, the ONLY way you can see every out-of-market NFL game every Sunday.2 Plus we offer ESPN GamePlan, the most PGA golf coverage, the most USTA tennis coverage, the most soccer... the list goes on.  Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the hometown favorites or love a team from another city, when it comes to sports, there's just no competition.

Do you agree with this point of view.

unrealjoe:
I believe there are other option as apposed to dish companies that provide sports, such as bell etc. Just because they lead doesn't mean they're the only one

westmixxin:
 Yes the deathly not the only one but they do provide a very good package and they've always been good at that I think that's their number one thing that they pushed forward. There sports package because every single cable company has that one thing that they do better than the other one.

E.Mil:
Direct TV does have a lot to offer if you are huge sports fan. The NFL ticket probably gets a lot of attention by NFL fans.

mairj23:
DirecTV  does offer great sports packages. Dish Network offers a few and cable is way behind. I think cable will go out of business in the next few years because they're behind and has no innovations. DirecTV offers sports channels from all of the major sporting venues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version