Radio sources > AM or FM broadcasting

Which do you use the most?

<< < (2/3) > >>

JohnBeaulieu:
I forgot to add that if I want music I usually turn to streaming or digital media. I don't generally use the radio for music. If I were interested in music on the radio rather than news or discussion I would prefer FM.

JohnBeaulieu:

--- Quote from: JohnBeaulieu on December 31, 2015, 02:49 am ---I forgot to add that if I want music I usually turn to streaming or digital media. I don't generally use the radio for music. If I were interested in music on the radio rather than news or discussion I would prefer FM.

--- End quote ---

Another reason for you to consider AM on a trip, especially when driving is the range. You will be able to tune into a given station for a much longer distance and period of travel.

TheInventionOfFlying:
The only time I listen to AM is during my breakfast in the morning. I don't have time to read the newspaper so I get my news from the radio every other time though I listen to FM music especially on the way to work in my car. You've got to start the day right with some good music because it prevents road rages and all that-- the only downside to listening to the radio though is all the ads so as much as possible I listen to my Spotify.

PingPongCall:
Strictly AM and almost exclusively for the local sports teams.

JohnBeaulieu:

--- Quote from: PingPongCall on January 04, 2016, 12:47 pm ---Strictly AM and almost exclusively for the local sports teams.

--- End quote ---

So do you only use radio for sports? What made you choose radio as the format?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version