Radio sources > AM or FM broadcasting

Which do you use the most?

(1/3) > >>

jaredstephens6:
Which one do you use the most?

I use FM the most, but rarely I use AM for baseball talk.

What about you?

tlspiegel:
A long time ago, I enjoyed listening to AM Talk Radio on a specific station, but it became too political so I stopped.  I also used to listen to Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM radio show at night, but when he 'retired' and George Norry took over, I quit.  I also used to listen to FM radio a lot for music.  But, I got so tired of all the commercials, that I invested in a Grace Digital Internet Radio, installed a paid version of Pandora, and love it.  The small price a month for Pandora without commercials is worth it's weight in gold.  I have several genre's I listen to, but mostly enjoy a channel I set up that has J.J. Cale's music and similar musicians.

PrinceLH:
Right now, I'm listening to more AM radio, then FM, but it's changeable.  Why AM right now?  With all of the bad stuff happening in the world, I listen to allot of news, especially from the U.S. side of the border.  America is about to go through a fundamental change and people have yet to notice, north of the border.

JohnBeaulieu:
I follow the content. I don't really use radio for music so FM quality improvements don't mean much for me.

kgord:
I listen to FM 99 percent of the time. The only time I might listen to AM is if I am on a trip and want to hear some news and information, or information about local weather channels. To me, that is really the only reason to listen to an AM station. Music channels dominate FM frequencies and that is fine with me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version