Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: I'm interested in getting Direct Satellite TV installed.  (Read 2115 times)

smlebbie@gmail.com

I'm interested in getting Direct Satellite TV installed.
« on: November 23, 2014, 05:01 pm »
Hello all,
The name is Sam, and I'm interested in getting Direct Satellite TV installed.  Does anyone have any experience with Direct Satellite TV?  What are the pros and cons of Direct Satellite TV service?  What should a buyer be aware of before purchasing Direct Satellite TV?  Also an estimate of the cost to install would be great.
Thanks.
Sam

Slartibartfarst

Re: I'm interested in getting Direct Satellite TV installed.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 11:32 pm »
You will have to be more specific with what service you are actually looking for.  There is DirecTv in America, which is illegal here in Canada or there is Shaw Direct, a Canadian Direct to Home service here in Canada.

Installation costs are based on how many receivers you want.  I am aware of a Retailer offering Free installation on a Dual Tuner Pvr & an Hd receiver, anything more than that will cost you.

Again this would depend on your location.

Feel free to PM me if you like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

joshua minaya

Re: I'm interested in getting Direct Satellite TV installed.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 10:22 am »
Hello all,
The name is Sam, and I'm interested in getting Direct Satellite TV installed.  Does anyone have any experience with Direct Satellite TV?  What are the pros and cons of Direct Satellite TV service?  What should a buyer be aware of before purchasing Direct Satellite TV?  Also an estimate of the cost to install would be great.
Thanks.
Sam

Have you gotten what you are looking for if so please let us know.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.