Dr. Sat discussion forum

Television sources => Bell Satellite TV => Topic started by: 6up on May 30, 2015, 03:59 am

Title: Why I Chose Bell
Post by: 6up on May 30, 2015, 03:59 am
I have been using bell tv services for long. They have made sure quality is a goal that they can offer. They offer PVR and channel selection in HD. You can also enjoy customizable programming.
Title: Re: Why I Chose Bell
Post by: L_B on June 29, 2015, 07:36 pm
I have been with Bell Satellite for about four years now. They have great customer service and are always very informative. They quality of their service is excellent. I am pleased with my decision to sign up with them.
Post by: kgord on December 06, 2015, 07:29 pm
well, I would like to have a satellite service here in the US that I could say has excellent customer service. It is just one of the things that we need here in the UNited States. We have limited choices here in terms of satellite options, and also providers. The customer service isnt very good either.
Post by: JohnBeaulieu on January 02, 2016, 10:15 pm
The US has a larger list of providers than Canada and most countries for that matter @kgord. There is a Wikipedia article that lists them by nation if you want to go have a look.
Post by: rz3300 on January 24, 2016, 01:15 am
Well I have no experience with Bell but if you say that they have great customer service then that is certainly a plus for them and for you.  That might be the one key factor that I really look for in a cable company and an internet company, mostly because it seems that I am always having issues, and I need to call them to come by and repair something or upgrade something or whatever the case may be.  If trying to jsut get a hold of them is a hassle, which it often is, I am done with them.  Glad to hear that you found a good one, they are few and far between.