Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SATELLITE STILL IN COMMAND?  (Read 2281 times)

batzzz19

SATELLITE STILL IN COMMAND?
« on: October 11, 2014, 06:51 am »
If you know Spanish, another channel of that type is Televisa Mosaic on Eutelsat 115W @ 114.9° W    12041 V 1562 DVB-S QPSK.  4 channels are being shown including Televisa Deportes which shows many soccer matches.  Audio for each channel is selectable using a combination of two stereo audio pids n

what receiver drsat and how do i do pids

im fairly new and didn't know soccer was available now that there playing since a while

i mean what does pids
would a traxis dbs6001 do the job

i heard you press 6666 in the menu option and you get pid options

any word of how to do this correctly

i currently

batzzz19

Re: SATELLITE STILL IN COMMAND?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 06:59 am »
If you know Spanish, another channel of that type is Televisa Mosaic on Eutelsat 115W @ 114.9° W    12041 V 1562 DVB-S QPSK.  4 channels are being shown including Televisa Deportes which shows many soccer matches.  Audio for each channel is selectable using a combination of two stereo audio pids n

what receiver drsat and how do i do pids

im fairly new and didn't know soccer was available now that there playing since a while

i mean what does pids
would a traxis dbs6001 do the job

i heard you press 6666 in the menu option and you get pid options

any word of how to do this correctly

i currently have older receivers and a traxis 6000

DrSat

• Global Moderator

• Corporate supporter

• Dr. Sat - The Satellite Doctor
Re: SATELLITE STILL IN COMMAND?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 11:35 am »
Almost any FTA satellite receiver can tune to alternate audio PID's (i.e. channels) which exists on some video channels.  Pressing a key on the receiver's remote control labelled "Audio" or "Lang" when tuned to the channel in question will display a list of audio PIDS to choose from and are typically associated with languages such as English or Spanish.  Most receivers also support tuning the Left channel only, Right channel only or both channels on stereo PID's.

On this particular channel, there are only 2 audio PID's but each of these are stereo with the left and right channels also being used to carry audio for a specific channel which provides a total of 4 possible audio tracks.

Dr. Sat - Proud sponsor of the FTA satellite forum
Dr. Sat - Fier commanditaire du forum FTA

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.