Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: NTSC OTA in GTA  (Read 7900 times)

GP

Re: NTSC OTA in GTA
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 10:48 am »
Absolutely not interested a Digiwave, only Antennas Direct brand 8 bay.  I can get a digi for like $30-40 bucks.

Jorgek

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 12:08 pm »
Have a look at these.

World Wide Satellite in Brampton
Angel Electronics in Mississauga.
FTA: Openbox S9, 33" dish on Stab 90 HH, Avenger PLL LNB.  Spare 33" with Avenger PLL LNB.  25" at 30W, GeoSatPro  PLL LNB.
OTA: CM4221 at 35 ft. HW-150 PVR.

GP

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2015, 11:11 am »
Thanks.  I have looked at them before.  As I mentioned all vendors I looked at were at $99.99 was hoping someone saw a sale some where I was not aware of.  Guess I will bite the bullet and see if there is a vendor in around the Markham area.  Not driving to Mississauga area if I do not have to.

DrSat

• Global Moderator

• Corporate supporter

• Dr. Sat - The Satellite Doctor
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 07:43 pm »
We also carry the Antennas Direct DB8 at $99.99 which is listed on our website at http://www.drsat.ca/product_details.cfm?ID=534

This is essentially the market price that everyone is charging and to be honest, it may go up even higher due to the falling CAD & USD exchange rate.
Keep in mind that we retailers buy these products in U. S. Dollars and sell in Canadian Dollars. 

We won't be able to put this antenna on sale unless the exchange rate improves. About the only discount that can be provided is for currently active  SatelliteHome Platinum members who now benefit from an instant 5% discount on all products that we carry, including Antennas Direct products.

View more information on how to become a SatelliteHome Platinum member (Must first be logged in)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 09:23 am by DrSat »
Dr. Sat - Proud sponsor of the FTA satellite forum
Dr. Sat - Fier commanditaire du forum FTA

GP

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2015, 03:26 pm »
Too bad you do not have a location around my area for me to pick up the antenna.

westmixxin

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2015, 08:37 pm »
The price isn't too bad actually I remember I ended up paying way more some of these packages are getting a little too expensive and we you think about Netflix being able to provide you with something for less than $10 cable becomes less interested.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.