Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Internet Streaming Music Discovery service  (Read 4097 times)

Johnderman

Internet Streaming Music Discovery service
« on: March 13, 2015, 11:14 pm »
Well I started using a new service not long ago, you listen to new artists and say whether they're good or not, you get all genres. It's been really interesting, and I get paid to review songs too, so it's kind of fun, and I've discovered a ton of new talent out there that has not even been seen mainstream yet. I mean, they only have a few views each on Youtube and their talent is amazing! If you want to know about it pm me, I don't think I can put links in here.

mairj23

Re: Internet Streaming Music Discovery service
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 06:10 pm »
I joined this site called Slice the Pie. They pay you to review songs from up and coming artists. I enjoy it to a certain degree, but they don't pay you much. The average is between 9 and 12 cents per review and you cash out when you hit $10. If you got time and patience, give this a try.

E.Mil

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 10:07 pm »
I also have done Slice the Pie. It's good for easy money and something to do in your spare time.

JohnBeaulieu

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 08:16 pm »
I joined this site called Slice the Pie. They pay you to review songs from up and coming artists. I enjoy it to a certain degree, but they don't pay you much. The average is between 9 and 12 cents per review and you cash out when you hit $10. If you got time and patience, give this a try.

Thank you for the info. I'm going to check it out. It sounds interesting.

mairj23

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 03:52 pm »
There is another site called music x-ray. I joined it at least but haven't been able to cash out. They only let you review music whenever they send you an email. I wouldn't join this site.

JohnBeaulieu

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 04:49 am »
I have used slicethepie but it isn't really much of a streaming service.  It's okay for music discovery but you don't get to pick genres even though they inquire about what you like during account creation. The pay is pretty minimal but if you have some time to spare I guess it is okay.

tiffaninichole

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 08:47 pm »
I signed up for Music X-Ray about 2 months ago and so far have been given a whole heaping two songs to listen to and review. I tried changing my music preference tons of times to see if I get more rating opportunities and nothing.

Also signed up with Slice The Pie but haven't given it a fair shot. Maybe I should. With the holidays in full swing, I'll need every dollar I can get.

kgord

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2015, 09:54 pm »
I did slice the pie and made a little money on it, before they decided to get rid of me, From what I have heard of music xray...it does not seem to be a worthwhile site to review music on it. Maybe Discovery music is something better. I don't know.

baldyhead

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 09:37 am »
Slice of the Pie sounds like a great way to make some passive income for adding to my piggy bank.  Seems like very few people are making anything off of it at the moment though, is anyone having any luck with it?

JohnBeaulieu

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2015, 04:17 am »
Slice of pie is very slow to earn from, the payouts have a minimum and are done on their schedule rather than as earned. You are probably better off looking elsewhere.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.