Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Best music streaming  (Read 3764 times)

Briannagodess

Best music streaming
« on: July 04, 2015, 12:02 pm »

I love using Spotify. It is user friendly, has a nice selection of music and does not require a premium account to use it effectively. What is your favorite music streaming app?

tlspiegel

Re: Best music streaming
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 03:28 pm »
Pandora is my favorite. I have a paid account, so there are no interruptive commercials. I stream music to my Grace Digital Radio.    I have several genre's of music I like, but the station I created called J.J. Cale is my favorite.

kgord

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 11:43 am »
i don't have unlimited internet so I don't use many of those streaming services.  I am familiar with both Pandora and itunes. They give me some of the music that i need when I am looking to stream. These are just some of the services  you need when you are getting streaming tah you enjoy. It is just one of the optins you can use. I am glad to hear people like Spotify though, maybe I will try it.

TheInventionOfFlying

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 11:39 am »
I used to stream from itunes but since I've switched to Samsung products I have no need for it anymore. I also had an 8tracks account but the music kept being removed due to copyright issues. I now stream on my Spotify and I absolutely love it. I don't mind paying for premium because I get playlists on the go now and I can discover new music, connect with my friends and in general just pretend to have great taste in music when I DJ at a party!

JohnBeaulieu

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 07:50 pm »
Everything about iTunes seems geared towards steering people towards and trapping them into using Apple devices. I wouldn't use it at all let alone for streaming.

kgord

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 03:52 pm »
I can actually getSspotify on my phone I notice, I wonder how people like it? I really haven't heard any reviews although I think it is a popular service. It certainly seems to be available many places. So hence, I think i has taken off.

KO6153

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 04:46 pm »
I used to be obsessed with iTunes Radio, but now I am in favor of Spotify. iTunes radios having better music standards and more recent, popular music. Although, Spotify is less costly for me, and I am not just talking about the monthly memberships costs. After listening to one song on iTunes radios I have used up to 100 to 150 MB of data, which may not seem like a lot at first, but it most definitely adds up. After listening to one song on Spotify my data has gone up .5 to 2 MB. Not only that, Spotify allows you make playlists and more that simply gives you a better music experience overall.
Don't get me wrong, I will always be an Apple fan in my heart but right now Spotify trumps iTunes.

Trevor Kohne

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 07:56 pm »
Personally, I'm a big fan of Sound Cloud. You're able to find songs posted by a range of both professional artists to amateur as well. It's essentially like YouTube but with music.

rz3300

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2016, 10:46 am »
I like Spotify too.  I have just gotten used to it at this point, and I like the whole playlist feature because it just makes things so much easier for me.  It is convenient and easy to set up and let it go, which is really all that I am looking for in an online streaming service.  I also like the look of it, which is usually not that important to me but it is a nice added feature.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.