Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: So bad  (Read 4592 times)

Lizel

So bad
« on: February 16, 2015, 01:33 pm »
Guys, it's so bad that Netflix is not available in some countries and if it is in some then the pay to watch movies is way to much. I wish that Netflix was available in my country - Poland, ugh but it's not. Hope it will some day though.

dyanmarie25

Re: So bad
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 02:10 am »
I agree. That's one of the shortcomings of these movie streaming sites. I also hope they'll expand their availability in other countries.

westmixxin

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 08:02 pm »
 its horrible to think about but Netflix is starting to really gain some ground in the countries that don't have it hate it. Netflix just recently came to Cuba which is a huge deal to be honest with you but the price of a Netflix membership is going to cost the people 40% of their annual income. As horrible but it's true simply because they don't really make much.

E.Mil

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 09:34 pm »
Maybe one day they will expand into more countries. Companies are trying new things all the time and trying to grow.

courtpatt

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 09:42 pm »
That's a shame, I didn't realize it wasn't available in so many places. Hopefully they will expand their worldwide services soon.

JohnBeaulieu

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 05:24 pm »
Dealing with copyright laws makes it difficult to provide streaming service on an international level. It would be nice if there was a way to streamline the process so that more people could use the service.

Doc Moose

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 01:55 am »
I heard Netflix can be accessed to locations where it is not being streamed with the use of a VPN (Virtual Private Network). There is a certain process on how to do it. All you have to do is google, let's say, Netflix Poland.

matthew leslie

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 11:16 am »
I also live in Poland!! I hate living in a country that doesn't support all the nice providers like Netflix! Its so terrible to hear about all these great things and not be able to use them ! I really hope someday most internet sites support all countries! It would also bring the world together! There are many other movie streaming sites that could be used outside of the US. You should google search it !! Good luck !  ;)

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.