Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: NHL Gamecenter  (Read 3246 times)

kittyworker

NHL Gamecenter
« on: January 11, 2015, 06:12 am »
Does anyone have a NHL Gamecenter LIVE subscription? I've found it's basically an essential living in New Zealand where our Cable Sports don't show many ice Hockey games at all. How popular is it in Canada?
It is a very powerful site, you can not only watch live games, can pause and rewind, watch replays dating back several years and is in HD quality.
Of course, if you are getting NHL on free TV I would stick to that!

For those who don't know: http://gamecenterlive.nhl.com/
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:22 am by SHAdmin »

joshua minaya

Re: NHL Gamecenter
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 08:07 am »
Does anyone have a NHL Gamecenter LIVE subscription? I've found it's basically an essential living in New Zealand where our Cable Sports don't show many ice Hockey games at all. How popular is it in Canada?
It is a very powerful site, you can not only watch live games, can pause and rewind, watch replays dating back several years and is in HD quality.
Of course, if you are getting NHL on free TV I would stick to that!

For those who don't know: http://gamecenterlive.nhl.com/

I am not familiar with it but the concept really sounds quite interesting. have you been able to get any help since you made the post.

kittyworker

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 05:08 pm »
I don't need help, I was just informing everyone about the service. I use it everyday to watch games that aren't televised here, which is pretty much all of them (that aren't televised, I don't watch every game). With TV you are limited to what the channel wants to air, but with Gamecenter you can choose any game you want. Theres a great archive of old games to watch as well, pretty much anything from the past 5 years and even further.

dyanmarie25

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 07:10 am »
I have never heard of this one before. Thanks to you post though, I have learned something.  ;)

westmixxin

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 08:00 pm »
 I've been looking for great game for a long time but every time I watch NHL I never really see anything worthwhile. I can't remember the last time I saw a good hockey game. Hopefully I'll see one soon hopefully the league will become a little bit more interesting maybe some new more exciting aggressive players that like to do crazy things in Hollywood.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.