Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Netflix: Moreflicks.com lets you see what content is available in different regi  (Read 3172 times)

joshua minaya

Ever wonder what content is available on American Netifx vs. Canadian Netflix? Maybe you’re a big user of VPN services like Unblock-us and are curious what content is on Hulu?
Moreflicks.com is perfect for answering questions like this. It gives users an overview of various streaming/download movie and television services like iTunes, Hulu and Crackle and shows what content is available on each platform.
It’s also perfect if you want to watch a specific movie, but you’re unsure which service that particular piece of content is available on. You can even switch between searching television shows and movies. Unfortunately it doesn’t include CinemaNow in its search selection though .
For instance, the other night, my girlfriend wanted to show me the British version of Shameless. I typed the show into moreflicks.com’s search engine and discovered that it’s available on Hulu, iTunes, Netflix and Vudu. Since I have a Netflix subscription, watching the show on that particular service makes sense. When I click Netflix, the site shows me a list of the regions Shameless is available in.
Thankfully Shameless is available in Canada, but if it wasn’t and was a British Netflix exclusive show, all I’d need to do is enter Unblock.us and change my region.
This information has been widely available on the internet for a while now, but moreflicks.com combines everything into one simple, easy to navigate website.

source:  http://o.canada.com/technology/internet/netflix-moreflicks-com-lets-you-see-what-content-is-available-in-different-regions

kittyworker

This is actually a very useful tool. As someone who can only access Netflix via VPN, I can get these other regions quite easily. Just yesterday I was trying to find a movie that wasn't on the American or Canadian services but was able to find it on the Dutch version of Netflix. If you're limited to just the one region, you should really consider getting a VPN service, it will more than double the available movies.

tracyleon

Still Netflix is not available in many countries like, Australia. But they all are using vpn tools like, Purevpn that allow them to access Netflix by changing their current Ip address with US ip address.. I am also using this tool and this is really best vpn for us as i never found like that before.

mairj23

I think that this is some good information. There is so much content available, that it's hard to keep track of. This service helps organize the shows and movies you want to see, instead of searching through all of the garbage.

westmixxin

The Canadian Netflix actually gets things a lot faster than the American Netflix does. And that's in relation to TV shows because I noticed that archer popped up on the Canadian Netflix months before it popped up on the American Netflix. It's unfortunate but it's definitely how the system works.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.