Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Eliminating Transparency  (Read 8247 times)

DrSat

• Global Moderator

• Corporate supporter

• Dr. Sat - The Satellite Doctor
Re: Eliminating Transparency
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2016, 08:04 pm »
Despite making a request for an RMA number, I never received a response.

You guys have had the AZbox for a few days now. I would like a response.

As you shipped your AZbox by Canada Post regular mail, we only received it late last week.  Normally we issue RMA numbers before the unit is shipped back but because you jumped the gun on this and shipped without first asking for an RMA number or even providing us with a tracking number, we had to wait until the unit arrived before manually issuing an RMA number to it.

Your unit is currently being serviced as we speak and we will let you know as soon as we are done.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Dr. Sat - Proud sponsor of the FTA satellite forum
Dr. Sat - Fier commanditaire du forum FTA

DrSat

• Global Moderator

• Corporate supporter

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2016, 09:59 am »
Quick update, heard back from the engineer testing your receiver and was told that the power supply that came with your unit has some occasional power fluctuations which is what was causing the occasional reboot and freezing issues you were experiencing.  Additional testing is now being done using a brand new power supply provided under the unit's 2 year warranty to ensure that these issues are now fully resolved.

You will be receiving an email once testing has been completed along with the tracking number of your receiver being shipped back to you.

Bungo Pony

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2016, 07:12 am »
Quick update, heard back from the engineer testing your receiver and was told that the power supply that came with your unit has some occasional power fluctuations which is what was causing the occasional reboot and freezing issues you were experiencing.  Additional testing is now being done using a brand new power supply provided under the unit's 2 year warranty to ensure that these issues are now fully resolved.

Wow, really?

Thank you for the update. I'm hoping that I'll finally get to enjoy the unit when it arrives.

Bungo Pony

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2016, 04:43 pm »
So you guys have had it for a while. When can I expect it to be returned?

DrSat

• Global Moderator

• Corporate supporter

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2016, 03:26 pm »
The additional testing has now been completed so we will be getting the unit back and shipping it to you later on this week.

You will receive an email with the tracking number once this happens.

Bungo Pony

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2016, 05:57 pm »
According to the tracking number, my receiver has been sitting in your shop with a sticker on the box for the past 2 weeks. Why?

DrSat

• Global Moderator

• Corporate supporter

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2016, 04:40 pm »
Strange, your receiver was definitively shipped out a while back!   I will check with the post office to see what's going on and send you an update via PM.

EDIT: As per the tracking number that was sent to you via PM,  your receiver's return shipment is now showing as having been delivered to your address.

SHAdmin

• Administrator

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2016, 04:56 pm »
The original topic of this thread was how to eliminate transparency which was answered promptly on the 4th post of this thread.  Since then, the thread has evolved into off-topic territory and communication on the unit's RMA status which has little value to other members.  As it has now run its course, this thread is now closed.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.