Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: rtv international missing  (Read 4662 times)

asus4

rtv international missing
« on: October 04, 2014, 01:44 pm »
Anybody know whats going on with   tvr international (romanian ) channel on galaxy 19
 I had it before but it has not come in the last couple of days.  tried rescanning the satellite but no luck.

not sure if its a frequency change or something else last frequency i had was 12152 H  20000    3/4

asus4

Re: rtv international missing
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 10:57 pm »
its ok i found it

DrSat

• Global Moderator

• Corporate supporter

• Dr. Sat - The Satellite Doctor
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 03:41 pm »
I do believe that TVRi (i.e. TV Romania International) just changed transponders on Galaxy 19 from 12152 H 20000 to 11929 V 22000 so a rescan is required in order to restore this service.  Thankfully, they did not switch to MPEG4 yet so existing receivers will continue to function at this time.

According to the TVR website at http://www.tvr.ro/coordonate-emisie-tvr-international_1584.html the new satellite coordinates are as follows:

În S.U.A. şi Canada:

Satelit: Galaxy 19

Poziţie orbitală: 97° Vest

Frecventa: 11929 MHz

Polaritate: Vertical

Symbol Rate: 22,000 msymb/s

FEC: 3/4

Dr. Sat - Proud sponsor of the FTA satellite forum
Dr. Sat - Fier commanditaire du forum FTA

DrSat

• Global Moderator

• Corporate supporter

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 10:38 am »
Keep in mind that unlike other satellites, Galaxy 19 suffers from adjacent satellite interference with DirecTV service so it is possible that people with older dishes may have to slightly tweak its alignment in order to receive certain transponders.  This is mostly an issue by metal dishes which can lose their parabolic shape over the years of being exposed to the elements.  Even with a brand new dish, you will find slight peak aiming position differences for certain transponders on Galaxy 19 so some dishes may have to be realigned.

Also, worth noting is that the new transponder is Vertical instead of Horizontal so if the LNBF skew is off a bit, it may prevent reception of the new transponder.

asus4

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 04:01 am »
DRSAT hopefully you can shed some light on situation.  there are alot of people including myself that cant get the  TVRi (i.e. TV Romania International)as of a couple of days ago.  Aaccording to the website below they are still in the same place but they don't come in

Keith Brannen

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 10:14 am »
It is still on 11929 V 22000, but they changed the SID and PIDS, so all you have to do is re-scan the transponder to get it to come in again.
AZBox Ultra HD + Pansat 3500SD + EMP Centauri 8x1 + 4x1 DiSEqC + 22KHz switches
Ariza 80cm: 89, 97, 103, 110 / Fortec 80cm: 99, 105 / Fortec 80cm: 119, 125 / Ariza 80cm: 123, 127 / Star Choice 75e: 61.5, 72, 83, 87, 93 / SC 60e: 30 / SC 60e: 91, 95, 101 / Ariza 24x18: 121

Jorgek

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 11:42 am »
I just rescanned 11929 and rtv is showing as TVR International. Is that the same?
FTA: Openbox S9, 33" dish on Stab 90 HH, Avenger PLL LNB.  Spare 33" with Avenger PLL LNB.  25" at 30W, GeoSatPro  PLL LNB.
OTA: CM4221 at 35 ft. HW-150 PVR.

DrSat

• Global Moderator

• Corporate supporter

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 03:23 pm »
I just rescanned 11929 and rtv is showing as TVR International. Is that the same?

Yes the channel changed names in addition to the transponder move. Before, it used to be named TVRi but now, it is named TVR International.

DrSat

• Global Moderator

• Corporate supporter

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 03:27 pm »
DRSAT hopefully you can shed some light on situation.  there are alot of people including myself that cant get the  TVRi (i.e. TV Romania International)as of a couple of days ago.  Aaccording to the website below they are still in the same place but they don't come in

Do you have a new channel called "TVR International" that gets found when scanning the 11929 transponder? This is the name they are now using. You may want to delete the old TVRi channel from your receiver to avoid confusion.

Also if you scanned in the new transponder immediately after it switched about 1 week ago, you probably want to delete the "TVR International" channel as well and rescan again as they recently changed the PID's on their channel and most receivers need to rescan the transponder in order to update this.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 04:05 pm by DrSat »

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.