Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: how many people were on hits to home from the programming center  (Read 2447 times)

Z_finigan

I ask.  Because. If there were a million. And we all donate 100 dollars. Don't you thing that would be a way to pay for our own transponder. And rebroadcast tv. And leave it in the clear.  We could even call the fund. Making c band free for all.
 This is what I don't understand. All the local tv stations are paid by advertisements. You know Ion, ABC. ECT.  Well what about tbs or usa. And other ones on cable. There being paid the same way. So why do we need to pay for them.  I know the cable company and dish. Want you to pay them. But that is cause they have to pay .  Just like they even have to pay for abc. ion and the other free stuff we get for free.Which is more of why things are the way they are.  But I want to look up the law passed in the 80's and see what it says if no one wants to provide for us. I think if they will not provide c band. Then all channels should have to be opened again. Except for pay tv.  Like HBO, or ppv. Or other channels like ones owned by Comcast or direct tv. And then HBO and others can use a pay system. Like they had in the 80s.   

Z_finigan

Re: how many people were on hits to home from the programming center
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 06:54 pm »
Oh and one more thing.  If in the clear.  Guess what. No need for 500 to 1000 dollar boxes.   just saying

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.