Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: DirecTv's Black Friday Event  (Read 2188 times)

tiffaninichole

DirecTv's Black Friday Event
« on: November 26, 2015, 09:05 pm »
DirecTv is having a Black Friday event, but the bummer is I'm sure it's only for new customers. Booo! LOL.  ;D  But for those who don't have the service yet, you get a free Genie upgrade, free premium channels for 3 months, and NFL Sunday tickets for the 2015 and 2016 seasons free of charge. You also get a $200 Visa gift card!

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/directv-tv-deals-gm/black-friday

kgord

Re: DirecTv's Black Friday Event
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 10:37 am »
Well, I am going to be negotiating with them to pay the bill off at my old provider. It would be one of the things that I need. It is just an option that people need to take advantage of. Special deals with direct tv come around all the time. They tend to reserve the best deals for new customers though.

tiffaninichole

Re: DirecTv's Black Friday Event
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 09:20 pm »
That's with almost every company, though, which I hate. It's like they don't care about their existing customers enough to give us good deals. I would love to see a company run a promotion for current members to show their appreciation and thank us for being loyal.  :-\

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.