Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: DIRECTV is the undisputed sports leader  (Read 5440 times)

joshua minaya

DIRECTV is the undisputed sports leader
« on: January 20, 2015, 06:03 am »
On their website DirectTV has the following claims:

Only DIRECTV has NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX, the ONLY way you can see every out-of-market NFL game every Sunday.2 Plus we offer ESPN GamePlan, the most PGA golf coverage, the most USTA tennis coverage, the most soccer... the list goes on.  Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the hometown favorites or love a team from another city, when it comes to sports, there's just no competition.

Do you agree with this point of view.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:59 am by SHAdmin »

unrealjoe

Re: DIRECTV is the undisputed sports leader
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 08:42 pm »
I believe there are other option as apposed to dish companies that provide sports, such as bell etc. Just because they lead doesn't mean they're the only one

westmixxin

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 08:35 pm »
 Yes the deathly not the only one but they do provide a very good package and they've always been good at that I think that's their number one thing that they pushed forward. There sports package because every single cable company has that one thing that they do better than the other one.

E.Mil

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 01:23 pm »
Direct TV does have a lot to offer if you are huge sports fan. The NFL ticket probably gets a lot of attention by NFL fans.

mairj23

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 03:59 pm »
DirecTV  does offer great sports packages. Dish Network offers a few and cable is way behind. I think cable will go out of business in the next few years because they're behind and has no innovations. DirecTV offers sports channels from all of the major sporting venues.

JohnBeaulieu

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 10:38 pm »
I don't know about the leader as I haven't researched other providers. I can say that I am very happy with the sports package. I don't feel like I'm missing anything I want to see.

shanetx1969

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 02:41 pm »
I really do believe that DirecTV is the leader in sports subscriptions. Being a huge sports fan, I love the variety that DirecTV offers their subscribers. Do I think they are a bit pricey? Yes. I really wish they would lower their price of sports subscriptions. I am of the belief that if they would lower their price, more subscribers would have the opportunity to purchase and enjoy all the sports action that DirecTV has to offer.

guitarmom12

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 07:40 pm »
In my family Football is a must so its only fitting that we have DIRECTV. They have so many channels with football games so its like football is on 24 hours aday lol. It makes it nice when we have to miss a current game because we can always watch it later.

JohnBeaulieu

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 06:11 am »
It all depends on what you pay for. The coverage you describe comes at a premium.

RalphRogers

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 11:28 am »
Directv provides an excellent sports package. I am highly satisfied. Has anyone found anything better?

kgord

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2016, 11:36 am »
They do have good sports coverage. With Dish I have a number of ESPN channels as well as other sports on demand packages. These are some of the options you can find with Dish. I have been able to find the games that I need when looking online.,

rz3300

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 08:30 pm »
I did have a very unpleasant DirectTv experience which I am still pretty sour about, but I do have to admit that when it did work, they did have the best sports packages available.  Now that I think about it, that was probably the reason why I gave it as long as I did before I finally had enough.  I think it was around the time of year when football ended, so that would make sense.  But yes, I agree, the sports are great.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.