Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: A&E Comes To An Agreement  (Read 2385 times)

tiffaninichole

A&E Comes To An Agreement
« on: November 24, 2015, 09:33 pm »
A&E networks announced that they've reached a long-term deal with DirecTV for the company to continue airing its channels. Some of A&E's channels are Lifetime, A&E and History Channel. I for one am glad about History Channel because I watch it every day.

Link: http://westsidetoday.com/2015/11/24/ae-networks-announced-long-term-agreement-with-directv/

tlspiegel

Re: A&E Comes To An Agreement
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 07:47 pm »
That's great news.  I didn't know their contract was up and in question for renewal.  I also like to watch Lifetime, History, and A&E on TV.   The History channel has some high quality shows, and the Lifetime Movie Network has a lot of true stories -- that you can take with a grain of salt, because it's hard to say how much of the content is made up.  I enjoy watching the biographies and documentaries on A&E and some of the reality TV (not Duck Dynasty), and their miniseries movies. 

kgord

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 10:09 am »
That always annoys me when customers have to lose channels because the cable companies can not reach agreement with their networks. Naturally it is the customer who suffers. One year when I lost AMC and so forth..I got Cinemax as a consolation and watched James Bond movies every night that was fun and interesting. I thought that was a nice thing.

rz3300

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 08:38 pm »
Well that is certainly good news because A&E does happen to be one of my favorite channels, but only for a couple of reasons.  Mostly I do not really like it, but they do have some good crime shows, which I have been watching more of lately, for whatever reason.  The First 48 is really good and it is an interesting show to watch.  I always try to look and see when it is on, so I am glad to get some more options.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.