Phone providers > Wireless cellular

BlackBerry reports $207-million second-quarter loss

(1/2) > >>

NewsHound:
BlackBerry reports $207-million second-quarter loss

BlackBerry has posted a loss of $207 million in its second quarter as it moves ahead with a turnaround effort.

Source: BlackBerry reports $207-million second-quarter loss

mikeqin:
I see Blackberry employees defending their commander and chief, but I won`t let him off that easily. Chen took an enormous write-down two quarters ago with expectation that it would be the final loss. Now they have to take further write downs? Chen has had enough time to turn BB around, he has to go.

joshua minaya:

--- Quote from: NewsHound on September 26, 2014, 01:31 pm ---BlackBerry reports $207-million second-quarter loss

BlackBerry has posted a loss of $207 million in its second quarter as it moves ahead with a turnaround effort.

Source: BlackBerry reports $207-million second-quarter loss

--- End quote ---

I  always saw this coming and now that it has happened. I am certainly not surprised.

Niall95g:
Not surprised at all to be honest. The brand has been struggling for a while. The phones were not capable of keeping up with the others on the market.

E.Mil:
I'm  not surprised either. I didn't know that people were still using blackberries. There were popular for awhile, but what's more popular now are the iphones or samsung galaxies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version