Radio sources > Sirius XM satellite radio

SiriusXM service changes as of July 17th, 2014

<< < (2/2)

KNH:
I agree with some of the other posters. SiriusXM prices have gotten way out of hand and I was so tired of paying for music that I could already get. Now I either listen to free OTA or I just hook my iPhone up to my car and listen to whatever I want via my Music or YouTube or anything else.

unrealjoe:
Sirius xm is well worth the money. Look at the options available above ALONE. This is a wonderful service and i wish to continue with them for years to come.

courtpatt:
I really like their services, but i think their price is a bit high. Where I live we don't have many radio stations and most of them are country, finding good rock stations here is almost impossible.

PrinceLH:
I like their service, but hate their negative option billing.  They run your credit card, a month before the subscription ends, then you have to fight to get it repealed.  Their cost is now getting out of hand, since the merger.  They use the "we have to pay more to the artists" excuse.  Sure, they do, but they also tack on the profit margin too.  Ever since the merger, I've detected a more screw you attitude, if you try to get a special rate.  So....screw them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version