Radio sources > Internet streaming

Music streaming service Spotify launches in Canada

(1/3) > >>

NewsHound:
Music streaming service Spotify launches in Canada

The online music streaming service Spotify has officially launched in Canada.

Source: Music streaming service Spotify launches in Canada

smlebbie@gmail.com:
I haven't installed it yet.  Yet, it looks like it could be a game changer though.  Pandora is okay, but I'm could really use an alternative. I'm always on the look out for new Electronic Dance Music and I think that Spotify would fit the bill.

mikeqin:

Spotify had signalled in 2009 that it was looking to move into Canada within months but never did.

kittyworker:
I have a Spotify Premium account as a bonus for my Mobile Phone plan. It is a great music library, you can basically find any song and add to it your own playlist. Free is quite limited though, you can only skip a number of times and can't save offline. If you spend a bit on music just to listen on computer/phone I will recommend you look into this, might save yourself a few dollars. The free version can be used to select moods/genres you enjoy and discover new songs you can acquire in other means too!

KNH:

--- Quote from: kittyworker on January 11, 2015, 06:15 am ---I have a Spotify Premium account as a bonus for my Mobile Phone plan. It is a great music library, you can basically find any song and add to it your own playlist. Free is quite limited though, you can only skip a number of times and can't save offline. If you spend a bit on music just to listen on computer/phone I will recommend you look into this, might save yourself a few dollars. The free version can be used to select moods/genres you enjoy and discover new songs you can acquire in other means too!

--- End quote ---

Great tips here. I get annoyed when I run out of "skips", but for being free it's a pretty good service. I can find older songs that I used to enjoy, and it has introduced me to new artists that I can then YouTube to listen to more of their songs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version