Radio sources > Internet streaming

Has anyone been using an alternative to Pandora here in Canada?

(1/3) > >>

smlebbie@gmail.com:
Hello all, I use the free version of Pandora in my car for streaming music. Their business model makes sense since the commercials are getting to be a bit too much. Before I go ahead and sign up for the subscription, I was wondering if anyone was using an alternative? I know, Spotify will be coming soon, but anyone using anything else? What's good out there?

fire421:
I live in the US so I don't know if this exists in Canada but you could try Tunein.  It lets you choose your genre and gives you a list of all the radio stations in the world that play similar music.  I've been able to discover many great artists from this app.

joshua minaya:

--- Quote from: fire421 on January 04, 2015, 02:56 am ---I live in the US so I don't know if this exists in Canada but you could try Tunein.  It lets you choose your genre and gives you a list of all the radio stations in the world that play similar music.  I've been able to discover many great artists from this app.

--- End quote ---

I never knew Tunein was that good but thanks anyway for sharing.

Johnderman:
Another plug for TuneIn, try it, I think it's better than Pandora, really. Check out Rdio and Jango too, Rdio is pretty sweet with a lot of great features too.

mairj23:
Yes, I have a friend in Toronto whom uses Rhapsody music service. It's a free service with all of the great music you want and need. I think Spotify might be available as well, but you'll need to research it first. Good luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version