Television sources > Internet streaming

Canadian Netflix has some content U.S Netflix doesn’t have

<< < (2/2)

kgord:
I have Netflix here in the US and the content in terms of movies is not very good. They always have older movies or those that didn't do well at the box office. Now their original TV shows like Orange is the New Black and House of Cards are excellent. IF those are available in Canada you should watch them!

tiffaninichole:
Every country that has Netflix available has different offerings. There's a Chrome app called Hola Better Internet that lets you access websites not available in your country. So you could use the app to access Jamaica's Netflix if you wanted to. It's pretty cool and an easy way to find a few shows that you want to watch that aren't available in your country.

kgord:
Well, that is very interesting! Thanks for sharing that! It is amazing the kinds of apps an sites that are available. It is just one of the things that you need and can use. It is a way you can find the options you really desire in terms of programming!

rz3300:
I never really thought about the legal ramifications regarding Netflix purchasing their content, so thank you to the user who brought that up, because that certainly plays a role in what we see when it comes to the product.  I always assumed that the content was pretty much the same for all users, but I guess that is not the case.  It really just makes me wonder if there is a way to access ALL of the content available through Netflix no matter what country you are in.  I doubt it, but I can still wish.

markhascole:
I have Netflix here in the UK and the content in terms of movies is not very good.
That's why I am using VPN to access USA Netflix Recently I bought Express VPN from this article https://www.reviewsdir.com/best-online-streaming-websites/ to access the USA Netflix now i am completely satisfied with Express VPN.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version