Forum

Welcome Guest.
Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: New Satellite industry news forum  (Read 2379 times)

SHAdmin

• Administrator

New Satellite industry news forum
« on: November 07, 2014, 10:23 pm »
Just a quick heads up that I added a new Satellite industry news forum right here on SatelliteHome.ca

On a daily basis, I will try to find articles of interest related to the Satellite industry and sometimes space in general.  Although Dr. Sat is doing a great job so far in our FTA satellite forum , I would like to increase user participation in other parts of the SatelliteHome forums as well.

Our new Satellite Industry news forum can be accessed by going to http://www.satellitehome.ca/satellite-industry-news/ or under the forum's index page in General discussion.  In addition, the 5 most recent topics of that forum will also appear on our main portal page at http://www.satellitehome.ca

Feel free to post replies on existing articles or even post your own if you find a Satellite industry related articles that hasn't been posted yet.

Thanks,

SHAdmin

mairj23

Re: New Satellite industry news forum
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 06:16 pm »
Thanks a lot, I'm new to this forum and would love to hear new ideas of everyone and what's going on in the satellite industry. Thanks for the post and keep them coming.

mairj23

Re: New Satellite industry news forum
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 05:30 pm »
Good update right here. There need to be a new satellite company because DirecTV and DishNetwork kind of sucks these days. Programming is getting higher and higher and making it very difficult to afford. SlingTV is about to take over very soon and I'm glad about that.

We serve Oakville | Burlington | Milton | Mississauga | Hamilton | Georgetown | Acton | Halton | Toronto
Copyright © 2015 Dr.Sat - The Satellite Doctor. All rights reserved.